There is a lot of demand for high speed wireless broadband to access real-time video, voice and data information and cover a wide area for better handling the needs of emergency services. Tata Elxsi with its strong ecosystem partnerships across the globe and decades of expertise of working with leading wireless infrastructure OEMs offers LTE solutions customized for public safety that are highly interoperable, reliable and secured.
We offer complete LTE solution designed for public safety which include:
- User Equipment solution
- L1, L2 and L3 protocol stacks leading platform. Our solution supports FDD and TDD and Rel12 compliant.
- eNodeB solution
- L1, L2 and L3 protocol stacks leading platforms, with L1 customization for 1.4 MHz and 5 MHz channel bandwidths. Our solution has features like group calls, support for up to 256 users, Priority & QoS management.
- Tata Elxsi’s Element Management system framework, TR069 component
- Our EMS supports Multi vendor network elements with multi-protocol gateway support.
Professional Services for Public SafetyOur professional services for public safety include:
- System engineering
- With system level experience and industry leadership position in wireless broadband technologies, we help vendors in coming out with requirement specifications, platform selection based on use cases, software partitioning, high level system architecture, and Matlab simulation.
- System design and development
- Our highly skilled engineers involved in executing multiple LTE projects delivering turn-key carrier grade products. Our team has gained unmatched system knowledge by executing in-depth customization projects to address various professional applications like smart grid, public safety, defence etc.
- System Integration and Testing:
- With end-to-end system knowledge, we provide system integration at various levels such as L1-L2 integration, L1-L2-L3 integration, L1-RF integration and overall system integration (Digital IQ and RF)This is complemented by interoperability testing with access (UE) and core (EPC) elements.