The customer is a leading US-based Macro eNB OEM.
The customer wanted to integrate ROHC with macro eNB solution & perform E2E testing on VoLTE for macro eNB solution.
Tata Elxsi’s Solution & Highlights:
Tata Elxsi helped the customer with:
- Integration of ROHC stack with the existing macro eNodeB solution
- Validation of ROHC stack (Execution of different test scenarios, identifying the issues, reporting the issues to ROHC stack vendor and integration of new patches from ROHC vendor)
- Re-architecture of PDCP layer for ROHC integration
- Validation of standalone ROHC stack with open source ROHC stack like LaunchPad
- Implementation and validation of IMS signaling and IMS emergency call feature in macro eNodeB
- End-to-End testing of ROHC integrated solution with 3rd party UE devices and IMS (open source SIP client and SIP server) for voice and video traffic
- The availability of existing macro eNodeB solution, strong understanding of ROHC stack and integration know-how for home grown as well as third party eNodeB ensured lower cost of development and reduced time to market.
- sThe skillset developed during the integration & validation of ROHC stack can leveraged for future programs.
Home eNodeB development
Development of LTE Home eNodeB solution for a tier1 OEM
Narrow Band Long Range (NBLR) modem for utilities
Enhancing the standard to meet wide area IP data needs of mission critical industries
Broadband tactical mobile radio
Development of a product for tactical communication on battlefield
Macro/ Micro eNB Development
Development of LTE base station, IOT and EMS integration for US OEM
Mobile Compliance and Test-Pack Development
VoLTE test pack development for a Tier-1 US based T&M OEM
LTE Solution for Public Safety
Development of PMR Base Station for Tier-1 European OEM
E2E VoLTE Feature testing
ROHC Integration & VoLTE/ IMS testing for US-based Infrastructure OEM
16x20 MIMO Baseband Unit Development
Development of FPGA based baseband unit for leading Indian defence organisation