Virtual-DRIVE is Tata Elxsi’s IP solution that provides a complete lab-based environment validation of Autonomous Driving and ADAS algorithms.
The solution can import HD Maps from Open Street Maps and build a corresponding map area. A virtual vehicle model can be developed with exact dimensions of real-world test vehicle and can be driven in virtual environment, accounting for real world vehicle dynamics and weather conditions. The solution can also incorporate ultrasonic sensors, mono or stereo cameras, RADAR, LiDAR and simulate and test its functionalities.
- Complete lab-based validation for autonomous driving with configurable & customizable vehicle dynamic models & multiple sensor models
- Strict adherence to standards like ADASIS, V2V V2X, OpenDrive, Open Street Maps
- Test repeatability, regression testing and detailed test report generation with log Files
- Loop back for ECUs / SW under test to control virtual vehicle and Supports both real-time & non-real time testing
- Easily customisable architecture based on customer requirements & automation through record and replay of driver interaction
Radar, LiDAR Simulation
Vehicle Dynamics Model Developed