Client: A leading semiconductor company in the field of biometric sensors for authentication
Scope of Engagement:
Spec to GDSII: RTL, Verification, Synthesis, STA, FPGA Validation & Physical Design
Customer was looking for the vendor
- Who can develop Complete SoC from Spec to GDSII by including verification and validation
- Who has expertise in Mixed Signal low power SoC (integrating digital and analog blocks) and Multi-voltage domain
Offshore Development Center at Tata Elxsi, Bangalore
- Tata Elxsi developed mixed signal SoC starting from Spec to GDSII including RTL, Verification, Validation, synthesis and Physical Design.
- FPGA prototype boards were designed and developed by Tata Elxsi
- Tata Elxsi successfully implemented the multi voltage domain soc meeting the requirements of Power, Timing and Area.
- Totally 5 chips were developed by Tata Elxsi
- Integration of digital and analog blocks
- Meeting the requirement of timing, Area and power in a multi-voltage domain SoC
Mixed signal SoC was completed with the expected specs and 4 derivatives of the original chip were also developed by Tata Elxsi.