This website is best viewed in portrait mode.
Tata Elxsi brings together a global and diverse team of strategic thinkers, consumer insights experts, award-winning designers, technologists, and digital experts, a network of Design Studios, Innovation Hubs, and Centers of Excellence for Digital technologies.
Discover opportunities to work with great teams to help global brands reimagine their products and services - from strategy, insights, and product and service design to technology integration and interaction design.
We are looking for a Unity Developer (Junior & Senior positions) to develop learning experiences for a diversified Industry right from IT to Industrial. The goal is to help learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner across multiple domains.
- Ability to plan and implement XR-related applications, build the code, identify bottlenecks, and ensure quality.
- Experience with C/C++/C# programming, debugging, engineering, and GCC or MS Visual Studio community edition or VSCode is a must
- Knowledge of VR/AR projects, Unity game engine projects, and C# scripting for Unity game engines.
- Developed VR/AR solutions/games using Unity game engine and have the ability to self-learn, learn from video tutorials, read books, follow prewritten code
- Must have knowledge and experience with game assets (ex: meshes, animations, materials)
- Must be skilled at profiling and optimizing game and render performance (GPU and CPU) and motivated to develop graphics / games
- Experience in version management using Perforce/Git/SVN
- Experience with various gaming engines, Unreal / OpenGL / DirectX / graphics programming / UI programming / 2D and 3D game development is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python, AI programming, and DevOps
Job location:- Bangalore / Pune / Hyderabad
Qualification - B.E, B.Tech, MCA, M.E, M.Tech
Job Code - Unity developerquick apply
Announcement to all Job SeekersBEWARE OF FAKE JOB OFFERS
Please be assured that Tata Elxsi is a merit-based employer. It has neither authorized nor appointed any agent, agency, company to conduct any employment interviews on its behalf or make any offers of employment, benefits on its behalf. You are advised not to respond to any such fraudulent representations and make appropriate enquiries from the authorized sources.
Tata Elxsi does not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview. Tata Elxsi is committed to protecting Human Rights and prohibits all acts of human trafficking, slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour, debt bondage, deceptive recruiting for labour or services, and child labour.
Tata Elxsi will not accept any liability for the content of any such fraudulent or unauthorized mails, communication, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided in these fraudulent mails/communication. Tata Elxsi reserves the right to initiate civil and criminal proceedings against those involved in perpetuating such fraud.
Candidate Privacy Notice
- LCA Posting- Comcast Corporation-PA-SDA
- LCA Posting - Comcast Corporation-PA-AD
- LCA Posting - Comcast Corporation - PA - CSA
- LCA Posting Comast Corporation - PA - SQAAT
- LCA Posting CAP - Neogen Corporation - MI - SD
- LCA Posting - Comcast - PA - SDA
- LCA Posting - Medtronic - MN - Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- LCA Posting CAP - Medtronic - MN - Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- LCA Posting CAP - Zimmer Biomet - FL - Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- LCA Posting CAP - Comcast Corporation - PA - CSE
U.S. Labor Condition Applications (LCAs)
These LCAs are being displayed in accordance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations. Please note that these LCAs do not reflect actual job postings and by law, demonstrate that the wages for an intended employment of a foreign national are equal to or exceed the prevailing wage for the listed occupation at an intended area of employment. Each link reflects an individual LCA within the listed state.
UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting
Tata Elxsi is compliant and is driven by values laid down by “Tata Code of Conduct” which values equal employment opportunity and the UK Gender Pay Gap Reporting.