- Where are the shares of the Company listed?
- Who are the Registrar's and Share Transfer Agents of the Company?
- Who should the shareholder contact for any share related query/grievance
- What is the share transfer system adopted by the Company?
- Change of Address
- Nomination with respect to shareholding
Where are the shares of the Company listed?
- Bombay Stock Exchange Limited
- National Stock Exchange Limited
Who are the Registrar's and Share Transfer Agents of the Company?
TSR Darashaw Limited
6-10, Haji Moosa Patrawala Ind. Estate,
20, Dr. E. Moses Road,
Mahalaxmi, Mumbai 400 011
Tel: 91 22 6656 8484
Fax: 91 22 6656 8494
Who should the shareholder contact for any share related query/grievance?
- Ms. Mary George
- While sending queries/grievances, investors need to quote their Folio Number or DP-ID/Client-ID
What is the share transfer system adopted by the Company?
Shares lodged in physical form with the company / its Registrars and Share Transfer Agents are processed and returned duly transferred within 30 days normally, except in cases where litigation is involved.
To facilitate shareholders to dematerialize their shareholding an intimation letter to the shareholders after completion of the physical transfer process is sent to the shareholder giving him/her an option to convert such shares into dematerialised form. The shareholders have to intimate the RTA within 30 days, else the certificates will be despatched to the Shareholders by Registered Post.
In respect of shares held in dematerialized mode, the transfer takes place instantaneously between the transferor, transferee and the Depository Participant through electronice debit / credit of the accounts involved.
Change of Address
In respect of shares held in physical form, kindly send a request letter signed by the Shareholder (first named shareholder in case of joint-holders) giving the new address along with the pin-code. Please quote your folio number also.
In respect of shares held in demat form, since your Depository Participant maintains your records of dematted shares, you have to inform them about any change in your address.
Nomination with respect to shareholding
Request for nomination on shares to be sent to the Registrars & Share Transfer Agent by shareholders holding shares in physical form.
Shareholder holding shares in dematerialized form should approach their Depository Participant concerned regarding nomination
- I have not received my dividend. What is the procedure for obtaining duplicate dividend warrant?
You may write to the Company / its Registrars & Share Transfer Agents furnishing the particulars of the dividend not received and also quotring your folio number / client ID (in case of dematted shares). We will check our records and issue a demand draft if the dividend remains unpaid in the records of the Company.
- Mandate for payment through Bank
If you are holding shares in physical form, please send a request letter duly signed by the shareholder giving your folio number, details of name of your bank and account number to our Registrars & Share Transfer Agents and the same will be incorporated for all future dividend payments.
However, if you are holding shares in demat form, such details should be given to your Depository Participant with whom you have a demat account.
- Electronic Clearing System
To avoid loss / fraudulent encashment of dividend warrants during postal transit dividend payments are done electronically by way of direct credit to your bank account through Reserve Bank of India. At present this facility is provided at several locations.
Members holding shares in physical form and who require the dividend to be credited through ECS, are requested to give instructions regarding bank accounts including MICR Code of their bank account in which they wish to receive their future dividends to the Company or its RTA for incorporating such changes.
Members holding shares in electronic form and require the dividend to be credited through ECS, are requested to give instructions only to their Depository Participants and not to the Company or its RTA. The Company or the RTA would not be in a position to make any changes regarding bank details and the same should be intimated only to the respective Depository Participant for incorporating such changes
The Company has declared the following dividends:
Period ended Type Dividend Percentage Date of Payment Remarks
- March 31, 2000 Maiden 15% 26/05/2000 Free of tax
- March 31, 2001 Final 25% 07/09/2001 Free of tax
- March 31, 2002 Final 35% 22/06/2002 Subject to tax
- March 31, 2003 Final 25% 29/07/2003 Free of tax
- March 31, 2004 Final 40% 31/7/2004 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2005 Final 55% 25/7/2005 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2006 Final 65% 31/7/2006 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2007 Final 70% 30/7/2007 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2008 Final 70% 23/7/2008 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2009 Final 70% 8/9/2009 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2010 Final 70% 27/7/2010 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2011 Final 70% 22/7/2011 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2012 Final 70% 24/7/2012 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2013 Final 50% 23/7/2013 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2014 Final 90% 18/7/2014 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2015 Final 110% 24/7/2015 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2016 Final 140% 26/7/2016 Free of Tax
- March 31, 2017 Final 160% 27/7/2017 Free of Tax
The dividend amounts due on your shareholding can be calculated based on the percentages given above.