Operators across the globe recognize user experience as key to business. Even with different Quality of Service (QoS) systems deployed, operators struggle to ensure a consistent user experience for their subscribers. With traditional QoS systems incapable of monitoring basic perceptual quality experience measures, operators fail to detect symptoms experienced by subscribers such as macroblocking, pixellation, screen freeze, video looping, and audio breaks. We have made possible and enabled operators to overcome this challenge.
Our field proven Quality of Experience (QoE) monitoring solution can be easily integrated by operators & broadcasters with their already deployed Quality of Service (QoS) systems and is widely adopted by across the globe.
Leveraging algorithms specifically developed to measure subjective quality audio and video experience, our QoE solution needs no reference video streams to monitor linear TV & VOD. The solution is also enabled to monitor QoE in multi-screen deployments (including STB, mobile phones and tablets).
Together with an easy to use interface, the solution offers a bouquet of features to monitor and analyse QoE of operator services 24x7. Some of the key features include:
- Precise eyeball measurement of the displayed video content
- Integrate beyond testing: Integrate into real-time monitoring on set-top boxes, iOS/ Android devices, connected smart TVs, browser clients and game-consoles
- Highly scalable software solution extending to an unlimited number of devices
- Measure subscriber behavior
- Automated email alert with defect details, log snippet, network packet and error snap
- Monitor non-audio/ video errors displayed on screen
- Real time and historical data-analytics
- Dashboards for statistical analysis
- Report export to PDF, Excel and CSV
- Integrated optical character recognition(OCR)