This website is best viewed in portrait mode.
“An award-winning cloud-based, vendor agnostic, hyper-scale IoT platform that enables customers to offer digital and connected features to end consumers”
INDIA'S BIGGEST OEM PARTNERS WITH TATA ELXSI FOR THE CONNECTED VEHICLE PLATFORM
- Onboarded 500K+ (and counting) vehicles for Tata motors across vehicle segments (includes PV, CV & EV) from Year 2020
- 40+ connected feature offerings to 20+ models and variants
- 600 TB Data Ingested and Enriched Per Month
- <250ms Data Processing Latency
- 10X reduction in per car connectivity cost
- Licensed to Tata Motors, India’s biggest vehicle manufacturer
- Smart features providing aspirational and next-gen appeal to the product line
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER SAYS
“In line with Tata Motors' stated objective of offering differentiated products based on our CESS philosophy (Connected, Electrified, Safe & Shared), we are delighted to have partnered with Tata Elxsi which not only allowed us to take the decision of developing a native platform for the Connected Vehicle Program, but also helped us to jump start and meet the critical product launch timelines. The collaboration between the two teams has been outstanding and will continue to ensure a wonderful customer experience”
- Rajendra Petkar, CTO, Tata Motors
Unifies and synergizes data and analytics across product development, customer use cases, allied businesses, and service networks for connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, and Digital Economy
- Unified data Platform which processes data in streams even when thousands of vehicles are concurrently connected at any given instant.
- Cloud Agnostic development ensures seamless transfer of services across development platforms
- Features applicable across vehicles, including remote vehicle control, diagnostics, location tracking, EV-related features etc.
Provides a scalable digital business delivery platform where the players in the ecosystem can measure what is being consumed and offer associated services based on the ecosystem needs
- Modular & Layered architecture with multi-cluster design provides hyperscaling and flexibility to adjust to the ecosystem needs reducing cloud vendor dependencies & run cost
- Highly customizable features & applications, including customizable OEM modules for Electric Vehicles, Dealer management, Data analytics etc.
Ensures a continuous development and integration model catering to changing tech landscape ensuring a solution that is future proof for generations of mobility.
- Seamless DevOps to ensure evolving and improving products at a faster pace
- Supports 5G and edge use cases, enhanced analytics capabilities, AI/ML-powered features, and more.
- Additional Ecosystem tools for enterprise integration, automation, testing, and integration & operations monitoring
Tether : The Connected Vehicle Platform
Tether : The Connected Vehicle Platform
The Connected Vehicle Platform
Tether, Tata Elxsi's Connected Vehicle Platform (CVP), is a cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) data platform that enables automotive customers to offer a range of customer-centric and digitally enhanced features. With customer-centric features, the Connected Vehicle Platform (CVP) aims to improve the user's comfort, convenience, and safety.
The platform architecture is based on a SOA and microservices approach and is built using best-in-class design principles, security and privacy by design, as well as considerations for high availability, resilience, and performance. CVP takes advantage of cutting-edge technologies such as cloud computing, big data analytics, etc. and provides off-the-shelf dashboards for insights and actions for vehicle maintenance, accurate real-time vehicle location tracking, driver behavior monitoring, navigation, electric vehicle battery management, and fleet management.
Modular & Layered
Horizontally & Vertically Scalable
Resilience by Clustering of Microservices
Unified Data Platform
Leverages proven Scalable OSS
Optimized for cost predictable TCO
Multi-cluster for Hyperscaling
Network request/response analysis
Feedback loop to triage transient network issues and reduce defect resolution time
Ability to add new protocols & signals seamlessly
Experience & Insights
June 01, 2023