Our service design process allows us to analyse and interpret environments and stakeholders to develop, prototype and implement interactions and experiences.
We follow a three-tier process that breaks down a service into different layers.
How We Do It
- Investigate - We research and study the current context.
- Insights - We analyse, interpret and identify key insights
- Ideate - We brainstorm, conceptualise and create scenarios, experiences, interactions and service touch points.
- Implement - We develop prototypes, pilot roll-outs and analyse it before delivering the final experience.
ToolsWe use different tools and methods as part of our three-tier process.
- Experience mapping
- Transaction analysis
- Mind map
- Use cases
- Day in a life
- Mock-ups and prototyping
- Service audit - We study the existing service universe, its users and stakeholders. We also analyse and interpret the existing interactions and touch points to identify opportunities.