Tata Elxsi is an integrated design & engineering services company & part of the $100 Billion Tata Group. We bring you competence built over 20 years in Automotive Embedded Electronics and Systems development. We are compliant to Automotive SPICE® Organization Maturity Level 5. Our industry experience of working with the best OEMs, Tier1 suppliers, Tool vendors and Chip vendors, makes us the most preferred partner for system & sub-system design throughout the product life cycle.
In this year’s event, technologists from Tata Elxsi will be participating & presenting their technical papers.
Mr. Jihas Khan, Technical specialist in Test System Design Engineering at Tata Elxsi, will be presenting 5 of his technical papers on relevant areas in the automotive industry:
- Scalable Validation Framework to Test the OSEK/VDX Based Network Management Protocol in ECUs
- Constraints and Solutions in Creating an Efficient Validation Framework for RADAR based Electronic Control Units
- A Standardized Process Flow for Creating and Maintaining Component Level Hardware in the Loop Simulation Test Bench
- Challenges and Solutions for Hardware in the Loop Simulation - HILS Validation of Battery Management and Battery Monitoring System Modules
- Generic Model Based Architecture for Implementing Client Side Algorithms Used in Unified Diagnostic Service and On Board Diagnostics for Different Hardware Targets
Jihas would also be taking a session on “Closed Loop Validation Framework for Advanced Head Lamp Control Module” on 12th April, 2016 at conference room 140 G.
For more details & abstract for the technical papers click here
Mr. Padmanaban Dheenadhayalan will be presenting his paper “Design of a Robust Method and a System Architecture for Tracking Moving Vehicle under Noisy Radar Measurements” on 12th April, 2016 at room 353 at 10.00 am. He will be discussing the methods of improving robustness of vehicle tracking.
For more details - click here
Please join us at the SAE World Congress, to meet with our Industry experts to discuss on the novel technologies which will shape the future for Automotive Electronics.
To schedule an appointment, please contact Shery Raju email@example.com